Intelligent irrigation is developing. In the past few decades, the irrigation sector has been facing many challenges. Especially for farm workers who don't know when they can use the power supply to pump water. They even had to wait until the field irrigation was completed. This will definitely prevent them from engaging in other activities. Nowadays, standard irrigation systems are considered the "brain" of automated irrigation systems. With the help of IoT technology, an intelligent solution can now be used to assist farmers in managing irrigation systems. It not only improves water efficiency, but also saves time and reduces labor costs.
2.Scheme networking topology diagram and functional introduction
1. Perceptual layer
Greenhouse environmental monitoring:
Temperature and humidity collection terminal: used for monitoring temperature and humidity in the air of greenhouses.
Soil temperature and humidity collection terminal: used to monitor soil moisture and temperature.
Valve control terminal: used for linkage of sprinkler irrigation when soil moisture is insufficient.
Water tank level monitoring:
Liquid level collection terminal: used to monitor the water level of the water tank.
Pipeline water pressure monitoring:
Pressure collection terminal: used to monitor the pressure of the outlet pipeline.
Submersible pump control:
LoRa terminal: used for linkage water tank level monitoring, and automatically starts pumping when the water tank level is below the threshold value.
Booster pump control:
LoRa terminal: used for linkage pressure monitoring, automatically starting pressurization when the pipeline pressure is below the threshold value.
Valve control terminal: used for timed irrigation of farmland.
Flow monitoring: Used to monitor water flow after linkage valve control.
Wireless Internet of Things gateway: receives data from collectors for analysis and linkage. And transmit it to the backend system. Receive instructions from the system platform for node linkage control.
2. Transport layer
Collect and monitor hardware system parameters through LoRa wireless network, and remotely report data to the system platform through 4G network.
3. Application layer
Mainly an intelligent irrigation management platform that monitors the hardware system's collection parameters and real-time modification of system operating parameters, and records and analyzes system real-time data.
4. Terminal layer
It refers to smartphones, iPads, computers, PCs, etc. that can remotely access and modify real-time operating data of devices within the system, and timely view current and historical fault alarm information.
3、 Advantages of the plan
1. No wiring, low cost. Through LoRa wireless network, the entire wireless transmission from sensor acquisition end to server end can be achieved, saving various costs of wired solutions.
2. Save the investment of management personnel, and when there is abnormal alarm information, management personnel can immediately learn from the platform, greatly reducing related risk factors.
3. Through the collection of relevant data on the cloud platform, management personnel have timely learned about farmland and greenhouse information, made timely policy adjustments, and achieved refined management of farmland irrigation.
4. The entire system forms an overall closed-loop system from monitoring to linkage control, avoiding the problem of one-way monitoring without treatment measures.
5. Based on time division multiple access, code division multiple access, and frequency modulation technology, our independently developed LoRa wireless networking has stronger anti-interference ability and longer communication distance, improving frequency utilization. Effectively avoiding data collisions and increasing network capacity in LoRa networks.
Add: 1501-3, Building F03, Phase III, Software Park, Jimei District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China